Sunday, October 24, 2010

A challenge and other cards


The first card is for this week's challenge over at Designed 2 Delight. I love the scene, but wasn't really sure how to layer it once I got it colored. Great digi images though.

Last weekend I met a couple of ladies from the Handmade Cards with Care group I belong to. We went to a flea market and found some great buys! The second card uses sheet music I bought. I layered it with an image from TLC Creations and used the Torn Layers technique from Technique Junkies.

The third card uses another TJ technique called Glitter Lace. I used a piece of lace from the Flea Market.

4 comments:

dstandard said...

What beautiful cards! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

BearyWishes said...

All 3 cards are wonderful Laverne. So pretty! Thanks for sharing your card at Designed2Delight.
Kathie xx

Shelly Schmidt said...

You are a busy woman! I love all of your cards- love that TLC image and it looks awesome with the sheet music- LOVE the glimmer lace card!

Arkie2 said...

I love your cards