Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Christmas in July


It is 98 outside today so hard to get in the Christmas spirit, but I am two closer to getting my Christmas cards done!  The first I did using two images from Designed 2 Delight.  I love the white filled PNG images so can't resist using two of them together.  I get really tired of green and red so pink gingham checks seemed to be a nice alternative.  I didn't use glitter because the paper is metallic and has a really nice sheen IRL.

The second card is an image from I Brake for Stamps.  I have had this stamp for several years but will probably use it again this year for some of my cards.  I used the Torn paper technique as well as With or Without Collage techniqe from Technique Junkies.  Both are really easy techniques and I am all about easy.

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Both are cool cards and I love that IBFS image and how you did that card. I am looking for quick and easy ways of stamping too for the holidays as I make so many cards each year and this year maybe even more as I am doing cards for Operation Write Home too.

Terry said...

Lovely Christmas cards! Nice to get a head start on the Holiday season! Stay cool!