Friday, April 15, 2011

Life really is a balancing act

When I saw this image from Designed2 Delight today I thought of how young people have to balance so many things to stay afloat in their everyday lives. All I have to balance is a couple of part time jobs and a couple of fur babies. Not difficult at all in the scheme of things.
OK, on to my card. I colored the main image with copics, but the background paper is colored with SU markers. I also used my Martha Stewart Cherry blossom edge punch.

7 comments:

airbornewife said...

what an adorable card LaVerne... I know all about balancing acts.. I pull one out of my hat on most days. thanks for sharing ~ Pam

Unknown said...

Great card LaVerne! I love your sentiment, perfect!

Faith S. said...

I love the blue!! What a great sentiment, too! Great card!

Anonymous said...

Love it.
Ditto on the sentiment.
Emily

~ Kendra ~ said...

Pretty card!! Love the coloring on the flower! Great sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Designed 2 Delight!

Kendra

Kim Mc said...

Adorable! Thanks for playing with us at Designed2Delight/Delightful Inspirations! Can't wait to see what you do with next week's freebie!
Aloha, Kim Mc
D2D DT

dstandard said...

Adorable card and great coloring! Thanks for playing at Designed 2Delight!