Monday, July 4, 2011

Sunshine and smiles

Ah, what a restful scene Faith has created this week with the freebie over at Designed2Delight.  I got the free sentiment at Scrap-a-licious.  I went back to the basics with watercolor crayons and torn paper.  I don't use much patterned paper but really do like the look so am trying to learn to mix and match.  Now that I look at the picture of the card I think I should have let the paper edges be even on the left side.........................Sigh!  Have a Happy 4th!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your card LaVerne! I think it's just perfect! Thank you for being such a good & loyal follower @ Designed2Delight! :)

dstandard said...

Love your card - great coloring! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Great card Laverne! I love the colors and papers you used!

Shirley said...

This card really reminds me of you. I know how you like the beach and water! Very cute and pretty at the same time!