Monday, January 23, 2012

More Recycling

I have spent the last three weeks getting ahead on my swap cards so I can have some breathing room.  Now I am working on building up my stash of cards for general use.  Once again I am recycling old greeting cards people have given me.  These images are so lovely I have just added a little something to make them mine.  These three have sentiments from Scrap-a-licious Times .  This is a really cool blog and all her sentiments are free.  

 This one has a stamp and punch from Stampin Up added after I embossed the image with a Cuttlebug folder.

6 comments:

airbornewife said...

These are beautiful LaVerne... the first one is my favorite. thanks for sharing ~ Pam

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wow- I love all of these gorgeous cards! I love the scene in the first and the 2nd- love the look of it and love the flower in the third one....

Juliet A said...

Having seen what other people do when they recycle greeting cards, I really appreciate how sophisticated and clean your take on these cards is - really wonderful job!

Stampindamour said...

LaVerne - these are fabulous! xo

-pamela :)

Rochelle said...

Hi sweetie - Since my fingers don't permit actual stamping anymore, you've inspired me to think "recycling" and adding a touch or two to personalize. You are so talented and so special.

Shirley said...

Wow, LaVerne, wish my recycling would look this good. Love them all.