Tuesday, August 2, 2011

CDAC progressive challenge



Crafter's Digital Arts Center is giving free images this month for us to make cards with and post to the site.  There are six this month and I love all of them.  I made cards last night using four of them.  The first  is a little dancer from Whoopsi Daisy  designs.  I have ordered a lot of images from this site and love using them on cards.  The punched border I made using a punch I just got yesterday from EK Success.

The second card, using two of the images, are from Sandi's Samples.  The sentiment is from my very favorite blog and store-TLC Creations.

The last precious image is from Anne's Digital Art.  I added another sentiment form TLC Creations.

I really like all of the images offered this month.  I am going to enjoy making the other two into cards also and will use these again.

1 comment:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling cards- all three are fabulous!