Saturday, August 20, 2011

Every Flower is to bloom



I have had a good time making cards the past two days.  The first is the Designed2Delight image this week called Every flower.  I added  more flowers and then added last week's border along the bottom of the flowers.  Faith's white filled PNG images are so much fun to play with that I have to try and combine at least two images every week.  The sunflower paper is one of the background papers from TLC.
The Asian card was made with my new Cuttlebug Asian set which has four folders in it.  The stamps are from Stampin Up.
I got the Aspen leaf and lady's face stamp from Stampland and combined those with stamps from Darcies to make my first Autumn card.  I don't like snow and am not really looking forward to winter, but wouldn't mind a little cooler fall weather!

No comments: